*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613364-Daughter-is-coming
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#613364 added October 17, 2008 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
Daughter is coming!
My daughter, Julie, is coming up for a two day visit today. She is bringing her daughter Alex and Alex's friend Amanda with her. I am very excited to have them all visit for a couple of days! She didn't get to come up during the summer months as her schedule was too busy.

I love her once a year visits and really look forward to them. I keep many of my family albums sitting out in my office here. But, we are going to go through my huge box of family photo albums that haven't been opened since my move two and a half years ago! I have collected way too many photos albums over the last thirty plus years. It is time to divide them up amongst my kids. Julie will help me to decide who will be getting which ones. We will be dividing them up between her and her three brothers. Instead of going through each album and separating photos; I have decided that the whole album will go to each individually.

There are many photos of their Dad in these albums I am referring to. I would rather they get them all now. It has been seven years since he passed away and I don't want to see them get lost if anything were to happen to me.

Ron will be riding tomorrow all day with his motorcycle chums, so the girls and I will have the house to ourselves while we go through pictures and reminisce.

I think we are going to have great fun.*Bigsmile*





Halloween Sig

© Copyright 2008 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/613364-Daughter-is-coming