*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614488-So-Wish-Me-Luck
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#614488 added October 24, 2008 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
So Wish Me Luck...
Word up Stoggers! Hello and Happy "WTF where have I been?" Friday to you all, and welcome to The Library. My apologies for becoming domesticated on you all and shirking my studious duties. I would tell you to punish me, but I need some well-intentioned blog love and I come to you on bended knee, begging you all to take me back, faithful Studyees.

I have a job interview today at Borders Express, who once was a partner with Waldenbooks, a job that I once had and absolutely loved. I'm excited in that it sounds good and I get to dress up a little today. Hopefully, it's full-time and pays more than unemployment does. Plus it's a cool as fuuuu-ahhh, ummm, fluffernutter job that I rocked in my short time at Waldenbooks. So clap your mice and tap your laptops together in a Stogger sign of solidarity and good will toward me in hopes that I can earn and charm my way toward some honest employment, y'all. It goes down later on, 2pm Library East Coast time.

It must be said that charm is key for me, and as I dropped Jess off at work today she said "Good luck this afternoon...work your charm!" Ladies and Gentlemen of The Library, I am sharing with you the secret that broke down the counter at Walgreens and led CWC to become the Jessica of my dreams. She mentioned she was up for a promotion, and I said two words in text message format that melted her heart and showed her how much I cared, regardless if it meant I may not see her again if she got the promotion: Good luck.

That meant the world to her. Luck is loving me so far in the home stretch of 2008 that it almost feels right that I had to deal with so many failed relationships and all the fallouts after just to be able to fight for someone that I wanted to be with and have it turn out like it has so far. I am living in the benefits of it. I am the proof. We are the proof.

Do not think I have forgotten any of you, please. Life has paced itself a bit faster than I'm used to, and I do have to catch up on you fine people that gave me hope, promise, flak and whatnot. I miss y'all cats a lot. But if you'll excuse me, I need to shower and figure out which appartment I currently call home has the best clothes for the interview, let alone the fact that I can't decide where I should shower that will give my uncontrollably long hair the best place to dry into the "sexiness" your femmenemy has taken to love. Mad love Stoggers; keep keepin' on. GOOD DAY NOW! *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614488-So-Wish-Me-Luck