*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616767-let-the-mfer-burn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#616767 added November 5, 2008 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
let the mf'er burn
Stoggers, hello and what is up? Wasn't gonna blog from J's house but I am, and I'm in a quickie vent mode, so here's the brief rundown of what's up lately, and all apologies for not putting the usual spin on things...

- Yay Obama!

- Boo on my stepmom's apartment catching fire and burning to the point where almost all but the memories are lost. After all is said and done, her, her boyfriend, my bro and his girlfriend will land on their feet. I never knew how much facial expressions, pain and sympathy could physically and emotionally wear me out.

- I'll be taking the Borders Express job... grudgingly. It's a keyholder position guaranteeing 30-40 hours a week through January at $8.25/hr and then part-time. Or, I would be making more collecting unemployment.

- I sent Nicole and Hailey a picture text of Jess, against J's will because she had worked all day and thought she didn't look her best. But I do not trust my pic messaging, so I don't know if they got it.

- Holy hell, I may hang out with Dave this week! And he can get his shit out of my apartment. Pshaw, like I'm ever there anymore anyway.

- Showed J some of my older writings finally today. She liked them, though admitted she doesn't "get" poetry. No big, but she at least gave an effort and asked questions and stuff.

That is all for now my lovely Studyees. I hope all is well with you and when things calm back in to a routine I'll fill out the rest of the details. My family will be ok, so no worries. Yeah, it sucks, hard, but the support so far has been awesome and will be going forward. Just don't leave your stoves unattended Stoggers, and if the picture message doesn't work then you may just have to wait for that step the lady and I have had preliminary discussions about...our Christmas card. Now if you'll excuse me please, I should shut the tv off in the other room and warm up the girl who can't wait to fall asleep next to me in her otherwise cold bed. Thank you for your continued support in this here place...y'all rule. GOODNIGHT NOW!

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616767-let-the-mfer-burn