*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614582-Im-not-sure-how-much-longer-I-can-keep-it-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#614582 added October 24, 2008 at 8:19pm
Restrictions: None
I’m not sure how much longer I can keep it up
Istiqlál (Independence), 9 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Friday, October 24, 2008 about 4:51 PM Pacific Time.

For the past four days I have walked one mile to work and one mile back home. My knee hurts, I'm weary. This morning I got a ride half way to work, so today I walk only 1 and 1/2 miles. If I had walked the full two miles, I'm not sure I would have made it home. I had intended to go to the bank after work, but I couldn't make the walk to either bus stop, both are about 1/2 mile away. So now I have to go to the bank in the morning, at least I hope I'm able to go to the bank in the morning.

I have to make the two-mile walk only three days next week. I have a dental and doctor's appointment on Thursday, October 30, at the same clinic. The dental appointment is a 8:00 AM and the Doctor's appointment is at 2:15 PM. I don't know if I will be in any shape to see a doctor by then, but I'm going to attempt it. Even if the dentist pulls my teeth then I'm going to wait until the doctor's appoint to leave the clinic. If I have to walk that day, I'm not going to walk home after one appointment and then back for the other. The doctor's office is probably about 3/4 of a mile from the house.

I went to bed early yesterday and didn't get anything done. The only reason I didn't go to bed early today was that I need food. Actually I need protein, in this case chicken. When Mom and I go to the bank tomorrow, we'll stop at Food 4 Less on the way home and get something to go with the beef we have in the freezer.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614582-Im-not-sure-how-much-longer-I-can-keep-it-up