*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614730-I-think-I-have-too-much-on-my-plate
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#614730 added October 25, 2008 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
I think I have too much on my plate
Jalál (Glory), 10 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Saturday, October 25, 2008 about 5:29 PM Pacific Time

I think I have too much on my plate. Perhaps it's just the two mile walk five days a week. I'm behind in the NaNoWriMo Challenge and novel planning. I don't think there is any way to make up what I'm behind on. Maybe it's a lack of scheduling. Maybe it's that I have too much on my plate.

I haven't been sleeping well. If I turn over the pain in my knee wakes me up. Sometimes I can sleep better on the love seat then in my bed, but not always. I have an appointment to see a doctor Thursday afternoon and I'll discuss the lack of sleep and the knee pain. In the mean time, I still have to walk one mile to work and one mile home. The knee pain and the walking is the only thing I've blogged about lately. I seem to be obsessed with it.

I can't relax. I think the lack of sleep is affecting my mood. I'm not sure, but I think I may have lost my sense of humor. I know the entries about the knee pain and walking is becoming boring. I seem to be rambling tonight and unable to focus. I may not do the NaNoWriMo this year because at this point, I don't see any use in starting something I won't be able to finish.

I'm tired. I think I have too much on my plate. I need to relax, but the only thing that seems to relax me is to do reviews. Getting involved in reading someone else's story or poem and then writing a in-depth review, I know that sounds odd. I need my glasses changed and it's difficult to read some of the stories or poems sometimes, but that's the only thing that relaxes me.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/614730-I-think-I-have-too-much-on-my-plate