*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615808-Today-is-my-account-birthday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#615808 added October 31, 2008 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
Today is my account birthday
Istiqlál (Independence), 16 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Friday, October 31, 2008 about 7:15 AM Pacific Time

I joined writing.com 6 years ago today. This morning I woke up in a worried and depressed mood, but my mood has changed. I'm optimistic and hopeful right now. Mom and I do have to walk to the bus stop to catch a bus this morning, but I'm not going to rush the walk to the bus stop or anything else. I have to pick up Mom's meds and get a prescription filled for myself.

I decided on the title of my 2008 NaNoWriMo novel. The working title is The Paradox Stone and the main character in the novel is an outsider in her society. I can only foresee one difficulty in achieving the daily word count goal and that is on Tuesday, November 4. That is the day I'm working the election polls and cannot access a computer, therefore any writing I do n the novel will be in long hand. I'm not sure how many words I can write that way in a single day. Besides which, this is a presidential election year, so the polls will probably be extremely busy and I may not have time to write anything.

My daily word count goal is 1,667 words and my chapter word count goal is 2,000 words. The chapter goal may help me offset the one day I know I'm going to have problems. However, it isn't the problems or difficulties I foresee that give me trouble. It's the unforeseen that usually throws me off or gives me a boost, I've found that the unforeseen isn't always a problem.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/615808-Today-is-my-account-birthday