*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616043-Im-Spacey-Today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#616043 added November 1, 2008 at 7:22pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Spacey Today
Jalál (Glory), 17 Ilm (Knowledge), 165 B.E. – Friday-Saturday, November 1, 2008 about 4:04 PM Pacific Time

I don't know what's wrong with me today. This morning I logged into the mortgage website to make this months payment and managed to disable the account because I forgot the security questions. Then I attempted to do the payment over the phone. After I put the routing number in the phone cut off. I tried it a second time with the same results. Now I have to call either customer service or the bill paying Monday to deal with that. I don't think there is a problem with the payment (due today) because there is a 10 day grace period and we've managed to get it in electronically on time for at least 12 months. The money comes out of my Mom's account, but I have to do the on line work.

It's been cloudy all day, but I doubt that it rains. I feel weird today. I feel out of place. I don't know what's wrong. I'm not worried because I don't feel stressed. I just feel weird. I spent most of the day yesterday riding the city bus from north to south, from south to north, from east to west and then from west to east.

I have a graphic in my e-mail that I need to download to a folder in my port, but I can't remember how to do it. I'm working on the prologue to my NaNoWriMo novel. I just reread some of what I've written and it doesn't make sense, but then the prologue is supposed to be made of of journal extracts, so that may explain that. I've written 1,321 words and the goal is 1,667 so I don't have very many words to write. I'm stuck and wondering why one of the male ancestors of my protagonist, is setting naked in an Irish castle dungeon when it's supposed to be a science fiction novel.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/616043-Im-Spacey-Today