*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619392-THAT-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#619392 added November 19, 2008 at 9:30am
Restrictions: None
THAT day...
This is it. The day that I have dreaded for one week now. Today I get to box up my toy and ship it off to HP for repair. I swear this laptop is an extension of my arm. I have copied chapter 13 of DD into my port and also my contest piece so I can work on them from anywhere. Now all I have to do is decide which child should be booted from their room. Not an easy choice, but I think I'll pick the cleaner room. *Laugh*

Well, it looks as if tomorrow is hubby's surgery. I am expecting to hear from the hospital today. Hope they remember which phone to call. We do not own an answering machine for the home, and time after time they keep calling the house. When it's the third number on the list, why would they bother to call it? Makes perfect sense to me....NOT! At this point, I will just be happy that they fix the hernia, and that hubby will have no other choice than to take it easy for the next three months. Over achiever, that he is, I'm sure it will be torture for him. Maybe not so much the work aspect, but no soccer for three months is a major deal. Wonder if he'll bother going to watch his friends play or not.

My best friend is falling in love. It's been a long time coming, and I am happy for her. If anyone needed happiness in their life, it is her. And while I am glad that a postive person has come her way, I miss her. We'd spend hours in chat goofing off, whispering to one another, telling secrets. Never have I laughed so much in my life then when the two of us are in chat together. And if she lived a little bit closer, I'd make sure to visit her. But hey, we text daily, and IM here, and when we are lucky, we find each other on line. So sunshine, know that I miss you, that I love you, and that I want nothing but the best for you. Now go be happy! Don't make me hurt cha! *Laugh*

Off to work on my usual day off. UGH! Gotta love it. Plans in this house change on a dime. Why I bother to even make them, I'll never know. *Bigsmile*

Live - Laugh - Love - Always

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619392-THAT-day