*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619477-An-Interesting-Few-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#619477 added November 19, 2008 at 8:46pm
Restrictions: None
An Interesting Few Days
I'm taking the Paratransit bus to and from work. It's been late to pick me up from work everyday this week. It's gotten me to work closer to 7:30 AM then to 9:00 AM, so I have plenty of time to sit and wait. I'm reading a book on writing poetry and making journal entries. Maybe next week I will attempt make the pick up at home closes to 8:30 AM, but I doubt that is possible.

Yesterday a neighbor took me to the bank and when I went back out to the car, I opened the door and hit myself in the mouth with the car door. Then when I got home, I spent half the evening updating my virus protection. I finally got that done, I think from now on I'm going to do that on Friday or Saturday around midnight. I'm not sleeping well anyway, so I may as well do something constructive.

Tomorrow I'm not going to work. Mom has a dental appointment at 11:00 AM and the Paratransit bus is picking us up at 10:44 AM give or take between 5 and 25 minutes. It's a good thing we're going to a dentist, since one never gets into see either a doctor or a dentist at the appointment time anyway.

I'm tired now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be able to sleep. I can fall asleep on my keyboard, but the minute my head hits the pillow I'm wide awake. I lay staring out the window or at the ceiling. At least staring out the window is entertaining because the Metro helicopter flies over at random intervals.


© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619477-An-Interesting-Few-Days