*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619549-I-Am-Behind-on-Everything
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#619549 added November 20, 2008 at 9:05am
Restrictions: None
I Am Behind on Everything
Istijlál (Majesty), 17 Qudrat (Power), 165 B.E. – Thursday, November 20, 2008 about 5:23 AM Pacific Time

I'm behind on just about everything this morning. Part of the problem has to do with when the bus picks me up to take me to work in the mornings. I have to be out in front of the house between 7:00 and 7:30 AM when the Paratransit bus comes to pick me up. It gets me to work early, so I sit and read a book or write in my journal until time to go to work. At least I'm getting some reading and writing achieved every morning.

Maybe it's just a matter of getting up earlier or ... I have no idea what I wrote here because when I went to save again my browser couldn't find the website. This is another problem, my browser gets lost or my connection cuts out in the middle of what I'm doing. I just love modern technology, it's great when it works properly.

This morning I don't have to worry about catching the bus to work because Mom's got a dental appointment and the Paratransit bus will pick us up at about 10:44 AM. I do have a bit of time this morning, but not lot of time. For some reason since Mom got out of the hospital and begin recovering she's seemed helpless of a morning. I'm not sure what the problem is perhaps a brighter light in the kitchen would help. I think I have three long lasting light bulbs I haven't put in yet. I'll put another one in the kitchen and one in the breakfast room, but I'm going to have to put one on the back porch.

It gets dark too early of an evening not to have a light on the back porch. I'm going to have to get more, but I don't think Food 4 Less has them so I'm going to have to go to WalMart and get a couple of packages. I have to go to WalMart anyway this coming week because I have a prescription to fill there. I'll call the prescription in and then pick in on Friday or Saturday and then pick it up the next day. I get paid tomorrow, so I have to see how much money I have left after putting some in my account and Mom's account.

Mom's account is overdrawn, so I have to see if I have enough to cover the overdraft and bring the balance up to a $0.00. Our accounts have been overdrawn too much this year, the overdraft charges are the biggest problem. I also have to pay the phone company about $28.00 which is due today. I have another check coming from the election department, but I don't know when it's going to come in. I'll have to call the phone company this afternoon and see what my options are. I don't think I have too many, but I'll check before I jump to any conclusions.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/619549-I-Am-Behind-on-Everything