*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620079-six-of-earth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#620079 added November 23, 2008 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
six of earth
What do I need to know today?

The six of earth from the Gaian tarot shows a beautiful, bountiful farmer's market----it'a about community, reciprocity, and peak experience.

It's about success.

Instead of losing my job, which I felt was imminent, I have been promoted.....too many details....suffice to say...the company was in a bind and really needs me now.....we shall see how this all goes....

I am going to commit myself to the success of this job....always couched in the reality that what is paramount is the care of the residents.

Our finances are still tight....David's job is minimal with no benefits....but he likes the hours and he likes the work!

Learning to be thriftier and frugal is an on-going process and there has been little sense of deprivation.....perhaps in fact a feeling of fullness and abundance as we focus on the truly important things.

My attempts at container vegetable gardening have been abbysmal!

I'm going back to cacti and succulents.....and will get the veggies from the farmer's markets!

They are in abundance this time of year in southwest Florida!

Hoping to do a road trip some week-end to Homestead, Florida to visit Robert Is Here.....a tropical fruit market!

Thanksgiving plans remain up in the air----not sure what my son is doing---nor what the grandkids are doing----I will be off Thursday and Friday----quite surprising----it will all work out----and if nothing else---David and I will sit in the sun on the beach and I will put something in the crockpot.

We are totally downsizing Christmas....I was considering plants and herbs for some friends....but perhaps will just deliver a basket of fresh locally grown veggies from the farmer's market!

what do I need to know today?

community....reciprocity.....peak experience

Blessings!

© Copyright 2008 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/620079-six-of-earth