*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621740-Goosing-the-Leader
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#621740 added December 2, 2008 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Goosing the Leader
I started to respond to "Invalid Entry last night, but I heard an odd noise coming from the love seat where Lion was laying. I turned the computer off, sit down on the love seat and picked Lion up. It was a good thing I did because he was much more ill then I thought, while I was petting him. he dyed in my arms.

I called the Pet Emergency hospital on West Charleston and they said that they would properly dispose of the body. I call a pet transporter; he drove my holding Lion in my arms to the hospital. He also drove me to an ATM to withdraw money because Mom’s account was the only one that had a large amount of money in it. After I filled out the paper work and paid, he drove me back home. The Pet Emergency Hospital will pay the transporter because they added the fee to the bill.

This isn’t the response I planned last night, but this is the one I wrote this morning. I haven’t written a lot about the cats lately because I thought I would have to find someone to give them to. However, that has turned out to be difficult and I don’t want to take them to The Pound. I would prefer to know who got them and who was taking care of them.

I’m going to have to have Balou put down this month, I think. Lion was 12 years old and Balou is about 15 or 16. So far, we’ve been able to get enough money for cat litter and cat food. I’m going to have to take the surviving cats for their shots in January. Or perhaps late this month, I can call the pet transporter to take us there, he has cadges in the back of his van.

As I said, this wasn’t the response I planned for this entry, but sometimes life intervenes and other subjects take priority. I forgot the response I intended.

My response to the December 1, 2008 leading entry by Pia Veleno



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/621740-Goosing-the-Leader