*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622980-When-I-grow-up---
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#622980 added December 7, 2008 at 12:26pm
Restrictions: None
When I grow up . . .
"Invalid Entry I want to be a colonist on a planet in other star system. I want to live in a warm climate on a planet whose ecosystem isn’t on the verge of collapse because of the uncaring greed of those in power.

I want to live on a planet that isn’t on the verge of global warming. A planet whose inhabits view each other as a single species and not separate races. A planet whose religious systems are fighting each other because each one thinks it has a unique place in the Creator’s heart or is the only path to God.

I want to live on a planet where technology solves the problems faced by the planet’s citizens rather then to increase the wealth of one individual, while making another poorer. Some reading this may think I want to live in a paradise when I grow up. However, that isn’t true because in there no such thing as a paradise in this material world.

A paradise can only exist if a single individual inhabits it. Once more then one person lives on a planetary paradise it ceases to be a paradise because two people cannot have the same vision of what makes a paradise at least when living in a material or bodily existence.

No matter what planet a person lives on there are always going to be difficulties, problems and pain because this is the way of matter. The human soul couldn’t grow and mature if it wasn’t faced with tests and difficulties. When I grow up I want to live on a planet with a civilization mature enough to assist the individual in achieving his or her potential without interfering with the process of the person’s spiritual evolution.

My response to the December 6, 2008 leading entry by Acme



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/622980-When-I-grow-up---