*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626733-Date-nite
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#626733 added December 30, 2008 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
Date nite
Oh yeah. Been so long I forgot what the hell that was. *Laugh* I am meeting Andi and an old friend from school, Jimmy D. tonight. Damn cool I tell ya! I am kinda excited, and am going to have drink. Good gawd, let's see how the girl can hold her liquor when it's been ages. Seriously, I even intend to drive the Mazda, 5 speed so that I will have total concentration on the roads. I do not trust myself to have a few drinks and get behind the wheel of the X5 with my ipod blaring. I speed as it is, driving with a little drink would only make certain of my usual 5-10 over the limit would be trouble, with a capital "T". Oh wait, I am that T *Bigsmile*

My mouth is almost completely cleared up. Let's hear it for the Prednisone steroids. Damn I so didn't want that to work, but am glad it did. I just hate being dependant on anything, but it looks as if I might have to suck it up and just deal with it until I get into to see the doc.

Plan to rewrite the ending to my contest piece. Added an element that probably shouldn't be there, so it has to go. This will surely put me under 8k, but whatever. And on a good news front, Cindy, my lifesaver, has an original hard copy of On The Horizon so I can just type in the chapter that is missing and go back to editing it and making it better. Well, I'm off. Have work, and some writing to do before the big nite out. Now if this damn headache would go away, it might just be a good day.

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626733-Date-nite