*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628150-Is-that-a-joke
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#628150 added January 9, 2009 at 7:03pm
Restrictions: None
Is that a joke...
Ah, where to begin. It's been one hell of a week. Good? I think not, but what the hell do I know.

My Sadness

I am kinda depressed. Why? Well, the resident chattie, the one who I love to hassel, share banter, kick booty of, get aggitated by, am constantly looking to one up, and makes me write my butt off has been permanently banned from chat. *Cry* I love chat. I love to go into a room and have people happy to find me, to laugh with, to share our sorows, and to find help on a variety of subjects. Now, chat just isn't the same. And I have to wonder - am I next? I am well aware that I am brutally honest. Gets me into all kinds of trouble. Again, my name does start with "T" All I know is he doesn't deserve to be ousted by WDC and he sure as hell deserves an explanation. I wrote a letter to the upper most person on WDC, The Story Master. What did I get? Nada, nothing, zero, ziltch, zippo, wellashee. And that sux. I fork over a great deal of money to this site on a yearly basis. I spend more than I should, but I have a heart and enjoy giving to my fellow writers. sciwriter1 can be a pain, but we all love him. It's a clash of personalities, and that whole alpha male syndrome. Yeah, it's pretty much a disease, one us women folk could do without. And being in a private room, with of rating of XGC, and freedom of speech something we aspire to achieve, well, something stinks. Don't you smell it?

Today, I was called out in chat. Not in front of everyone, no because this person knows that others would come to my defense. I have done nothing to this person to warrant an attack, complete with f bombs. They have the opinion that I blame them for Sci's situation. Have I come out and said that? No. I am not a fool. One person alone will not get Sci booted from chat. His letter stated more than one complaint. I do admit that yes, I think this person complained, and I know another who did as well, and one that I am 100% sure did too. As for others? Who knows. Now, I copied the convo today, so I can easily send it off to SM and complain harrassment. Will I? I'm just not sure. I for one would rather take the high road. I don't expect people to be nice to me. I have been chewed out in chat, harrassed by others, you name it. But I don't let it bother me. I choose to go there, and I would like to continue to do so. I find it all very sad.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. It's that simple. Every single day someone comes thru the chat door beggin for a fight. I can't count how many times people make complete asses out of themselves. It's life. Get over it. I would like to know what it will take to bring Sci back. Or, do I need to start monitoring every word I say, afraid that I am next on the chat chopping block. Good questions. I know rules are in place for a reason, but come on. Ever heard of he said/she said? Should these issues be investigated further before a permanent solution is rendered?

Rant over

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628150-Is-that-a-joke