*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626756-Day-30-BLOG-ON-YOUR-
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#626756 added December 30, 2008 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
Day 30: BLOG ON YOUR ...
"BLOG about a take on the experience of blogging for 31 days, mention the prompt scene etc. And include whatever you like."


It’s the struggle between
life and technology;
between the soul’s qualities and the ego’s fears;
between the muse and blog block.

Once realized
the duality of human nature becomes
a tool for transformation
goosing the individual to go beyond
self-imposed limits
to become her true self
and individual writing for the pleasure
of writing.

Up to this point, I have completed all the prompts. I didn’t complete some of them on the day they were given, but I completed them. After I post this response, I have only one more day to do. I have the prompt saved in my offline copy of Snow Melt ready to write about.

These prompts I have written offline and then copied and pasted into my blog. I used to do this all the time, but I hardly ever do it any more. The only time I do this is when I’m responding to prompts someone else has given.

The 31-day Challenge has encouraged me to create specific blog prompts for every day of the coming year. I may not use each prompt for the day it’s scheduled for because something more important my come up. I am leaving myself open to the “changes and chances of outrageous fortune” when it comes to blog topics.

Openness is necessary because, at present, earth, civilization, and the human race are going through the process of transformation. Civilization is moving from nation states to planetary unity. Humanity, the soul of the planet, is in the process of becoming world citizens and learning to be responsible for the planet itself.

The stress of the next few years will change humanity and its individual components. I feel that as a writer and blogger, I have to leave myself open to comment on topics of the day. Even if the only way I do that is to write a story or a poem.

I am going to blog on for as long as I have prompts and enjoy the process of writing and improving my craft.

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1405205 by Not Available.



© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/626756-Day-30-BLOG-ON-YOUR-