*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628779-BUYER-BEWARE
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#628779 added January 9, 2009 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
BUYER BEWARE
First off, I'd like to start by saying.....IT'S FRIDAY BITCHES!!!!

And now, for the things I love to constantly do, it is time for another episode of, Theresa's Rant. Oh yes, there is no escape, for I am ticked to the max, and there is no stopping it. For the past three months, I have been dealing with a defective laptop. I have done everything HP has asked of me. I have missed deadlines. I have put up with a tremendous amount of bullshit, and what do I have? A latptop that is so screwed up, it crashes every 5 minutes today. Monday nite, I was even hopeful that I was getting somewhere, that HP had heard my plea and they would be contacting me with regards to a new unit. Well it's Friday, and I have yet to hear from them. So I call, to find out that my service ticket has been CLOSED. WTF? Are you kidding me? How can that be? The problem persists. The laptop is a piece of shit. So the woman with the strong unAmercian accent gives me another service ticket number. I request a guarantee that I will get a phone call within 24 hours as promised, but you guessed it. I can not have one. But she assured me that I would be contacted. So I wait. Again. At this point, I'd like to just take it outside, and rest it on the porch, where the snowstorm that I am sitting in the middle of will just take care of it and put the laptop and myself out of misery. Is that too much to ask? Well, yeah, I'm not gonna do that. I have my work on here and I'd like to transfer it to the external hard drive before I do something rash that I will regret later. I am terrified to install the software for the external hard drive. With the computer being a night mare, what other kinds of problems will I have just trying to get the good stuff off of this crap? God only knows.

So I sit. And I fume. And all I want is one phone call of hope. Does it exsist? At this point, I think not. But when they do finally get around to calling me, the one who owns not one, not two, not three, but FOUR HP pc's and TWO printers - I will be shipping them off to my blog. Tired of this? I think YES! Who the hell wouldn't be?

SO FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO BUY A LAPTOP, MY SUGGESTION WOULD BE TO STEER CLEAR OF ANY HP PAVILION ENTERTAINMENT NOTEBOOKS.

Nuf Said.

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628779-BUYER-BEWARE