*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628249-The-Good-Librarian-says-WHAT
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#628249 added January 7, 2009 at 2:21am
Restrictions: None
The Good Librarian says WHAT?!?
Good evening Studyees. Hello, and what is UP? A brief rundown, that's what.

* Yes, J and I have discussed renting a house together in Lancaster come spring...the boys need their own rooms, and I shouldn't be paying rent/utilities on a place that I'm barely at. Total misappropriation of funds now. Couldn't tell you when the last time I spent the night at 542 was.

* Ye Olde Rumour Mille is kickin' up at work, and it looks like your boy here may have settled into a full-time gig at Borders Express. But I didn't hear that from anyone, so you certainly didn't hear that from me. Word.

* The stamps featuring my face and a card with me and the little lady have mostly been received and received well. My sis in Tampa said it made her day. Most think we look so happy together. I blame J for that. I'm just the douchebag with the hot girlfriend...and nobody's seen us like we've seen each other, so until you get in on us, we'll be bustin' & dronin' til we're too old to know better. And that will keep us young in our mature years.

* Kåre, if you made it this far, in my corporate bookspeak, "Your order came in and is ready to be picked up." Which means keep your eye on the p.o. box, because I'm mailing USPS in a day or 2. And it comes with liver! I'm kidding. But I hope you enjoy it. *Smile*

* The taco joint in the mall shut down for good. It was only a matter of time. Once I stopped dating the daughter of the manager at another location, and he left, years ago, and she got a real job and got engaged, and felt she needed another go-'round with me 3 years ago or so, that place has so gone downhill. RIP Tijuana Taco, and my eating for free there even after I totally dicked over that girl based solely on my y2k insecurities and later on, my commitment issues.

* Did I mention I bought J a copy of New Moon today? That lucky girl. Or something. Anything to make up for me being hella nocturnal and doubly helacious when I don't get enough sleep. I thought my eyes would bleed when I bought (my being a Mets fan) my own father a Yankees calendar, but this was almost worse. I got a rundown on both her books plus Ann Rice's'. And I didn't want to stab my ears with garlic-soaked crosses.

So much for being quick and easy, Stoggers. If I left anyone or anything out, I'm sorry. I have a new writing or two to post and I will soon, along with some pics. So sit tight and have a Coke and a smile while I find the time to get to that. I'm far too excited by the music I've been able to sync to my phone so far. And where the hell is the Atmos shit I ordered online Dec. 17th? Ten days will turn into two months which will turn into too long.

I think, though I could be wrong, I have said all I need to say. Go Sabres, and GOODNIGHT NOW!

[the after-edit, and my whole point for getting on and posting tonight...}

* As of the coming afternoon, this shameless smack toward lifelong feasability of me as a bloggéd, loved, hated and respected writer turns One. I cannot begin to thank all of you who have supported me and believed in me. With that, I am again actively researching different publishing avenues. Wish me luck...might be a local thing, but I won't have much to lose. You all have given me a confidence that I let lay dormant for so long, and like I said before, this place is nothing without you, to the tune of your numbers and more importantly your input. Peace brothers and sisters.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628249-The-Good-Librarian-says-WHAT