*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628687-An-Open-Letter-To-WDC
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#628687 added January 9, 2009 at 3:38am
Restrictions: None
An Open Letter To WDC
Dear WDC,

Hello, and What is UP? It's The fivesixer of your internet space, and I have a valid question that has been plaguing me for a bit.

Why is it that almost every time I try to respond to someone's blog, the entire text gets locked in a very unpenatrable outline? This also happens occasionally when I try to reply to an email, and my only solution is to scroll down to the reply box.

It is very troubling to me, he who has sacrificed his freetime and using the public library for his internet access, to not be able to reciprocate with the fans of his blog that seem to wait so astutely on his words. I used to visit them so often using only my internet-capable phone, but now I cannot. Not only does this affect my readership, but theirs. And I fear that the trickle-down will not only hurt me, but you, as a high quality service provider that is well-funded from within.

My point is, this is the best damn site to do what it is I do, and to do what a lot of people do. And I can't do what a lot of people thought I could do, based on what I used to be able to do.

And I wondered why random civilians wouldn't bite on my "It's free!" recommendations. Maybe this is why. I was so excited to pay so much more for a phone than a laptop so I could get my WDC on in the comfort of the cell phone anywhere, and be able to tout that gift.

My supporters and I have done our part, WDC. Now, in these times of economic duress, You need to stand up and tell me why I cannot comment to my fellow bloggers. We pay the bills. We do our part. Now why can't I do my part to encourage my fellow WDC'er to do his/her thing? I am more than agitated by this. It has gone on for too long and I don't like that it has come to this.

Step up. For my sanity, and for those I've left behind and/or couldn't keep up with because of technological inadvances.

Very truly yours, WDC,
- The B That Runs This Piece Of The Internet
- C/O THE LIBRARY.
- Goodnight NOW, The Library.
---Bert

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628687-An-Open-Letter-To-WDC