*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628510-queen-of-wands
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#628510 added January 8, 2009 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
queen of wands
The queen of wands in the Rohrig Tarot resembles the author of one of my favorite blogs https://www.perfumeposse.com---beautifully brunette and wearing red lipstick.

The blog is a guilty pleasure----wonderful prose about fripperies like perfume and make-up.....interspersed with jewels of insight about life, love, and G-d.

https://www.hebrew4christians

Because I'm on a financial diet and trying to avoid unneeded spending I've had to curtail my buying of extravagant perfume samples from the site-----but I remain sorely tempted.

On the tarot card are the words SELF-KNOWLEDGE, SYMPATHY, CHANGE....


teach us to care and not to care Teach us to sit still....from T.S. Eliot's Ash Wednesday............my meditation for today


My tiny tarot book tells me the queen of wands is telling me to believe in myself and not be afraid to take the lead and that dealings with authority figures go well.

Yesteday at work I sat down with my Executive Director and stated the missgivings I have about my immediate supevisor...nothing substantial occurred....but at least my feelings are on the table.

The card recommends to write letters, make calls, send faxes and that answers arrive when you talk things out with friends.

The current job market here, even for nursing, is thin. But yesterday while my husband was doing a catering delivery he ran into a former co-worker of mine from the job I resigned in June. She resigned 2 weeks later. She has been thinking about me and may have a potential job offer. Nothing definite....but even whispers are nice. E-mailed my resume this morning.

I'm not working today...enjoying the sun at my back while I write...will probably do some minor errands...and will roast a perfect chicken.

Tomorrow is grandson Jase's 4th birthday---and we will be celebrating at Chuck E Cheese.

2 1/2 weeks left for this damn purple cast!

I'm going to put on red lipstick and a spray of expensive perfume!

Blessings!


© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628510-queen-of-wands