*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628750-waxing-gibbous---queen-of-cups
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1211684
My blog--I pull a card--if it doesn't speak to me...perhaps it is for you?
#628750 added January 9, 2009 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
waxing gibbous---queen of cups
I thought for a while that I would work with the images of the queens in the tarot deck---yesterday drawing the queen of wands.

The moon is moving toward full--waxing gibbous--97%full----a time for the watery and intuitive queen of cups.

I have been thinking, though, as I move further into cronehood----that my rapport is not as intense with the full moon as it was when I was younger.

I now longer have the rushing menstrual tides that would monthly flood my bodily tissues----I am more sere, less expansive, more contracted. I feel more of a kinship these days with the tiniest sliver of the new moon...or the last slice of the waning moon.

I no longer believe that everything is possible....but that one must now narrow one's choices to the best and most desired....time in this body isn't limitless...though perhaps the spirit is.

I am learning to be content within the tiniest slice of time....which often is all there is these days.

I need to be the change I would like to see in the world....and for my present job situation...perhaps that means creating a culture of kindness amidst a corporate culture that values profit above all.

I won't be wishing under the coming full moon....instead to be content with being...and what is....

Blessings!

© Copyright 2009 ridinghhood-p.boutilier (UN: ridinghhood at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ridinghhood-p.boutilier has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628750-waxing-gibbous---queen-of-cups