*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628942
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1508897
Blogging/Journaling/Complaining on an entirely inconsistent basis.
#628942 added January 10, 2009 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
Thank you, Ruby StandingDEER !
Sometimes in life a person you like comes along and if you are fortunate, a friendship develops.  I found one such person here on wdc.  Ruby StandingDEER *Heart* has been a remarkable person to know.  She is always there for encouraging words when I am down, always makes me laugh, and puts up with my ridiculous rants and sometimes absolute nonsense.  How many people do you know that sit up with a sick critter all night?

Have I ever visited with her face-to-face?  No, Talked to her on the telephone?  No.  But that doesn't keep her from being the other side of my heart, the finisher of my thoughts, and the one I know I can always count on.  Yes, she is sensitive, maybe too much sometimes, but, gosh, my list of not-so-good  traits far outweigh that and she hasn't seemed to notice them.  Besides, do you want a sensitive friend or a nagging, hard-hearted one?  I sometimes worry because she takes things so seriously and I think that makes her sick and gives her migraines.  If you have ever had just one migraine, you know of what I speak.  She has suffered much, but continued to put one foot in front of the other and keep on keeping on.  I admire her for her struggles and her courage to fight for herself and others.

I appreciate all that she teaches me from her writings.  And, that is a lot for she really is a gifted writer.  If you want proof, visit her Circle stories.  I have had the pleasure of reading and enjoying everyone.  Those stories have taught me much and I think they could teach us all a lesson or two.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1444635 by Not Available.


I just wanted to say "Thanks, Ruby.  You have made my life richer for being my friend."

HUGS.......KISSES.......MORE HUGS........and MORE KISSES!  Love, Rix  *Heart*

© Copyright 2009 Rixfarmgirl (UN: rixfarmgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rixfarmgirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/628942