*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629821-Let-the-fun-begin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#629821 added January 15, 2009 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
Let the fun begin!
It's here! The Erotica Smackdown has arrived, and voting has begun. ~~theresa begins biting her nails~~ Yeah didn't think I'd be so nervous about it actually. I know how obsessed I can be, and this contest will probably drive to the brink of insanity before it's all said and done. *Bigsmile* So here is the link. Check it out. VOTE! A big thanks to one of my best friends here, Olivia K.Homecoming for hosting the contest to begin with. It's much appreciated, Livie!

FORUM
Paradise Cove Writing Challenge-On Hold  (18+)
A romance/erotica contest from The Talent Pond.
#1380461 by Jeff


Chapter Recappers auction page is almost complete. I was so afraid that I wouldn't get anyone to donate to it. How crazy is that? I went into chat last nite and asked, and couldn't believe the outpouring of donations that I did get. I went from one, to tweleve, so that makes me very happy. Now, if I get some good bids, it will all be good. Hope to open it up this weekend.

I got to help HP build my new laptop. That was rather exciting. Now I wait for it to arrive. I will have to send the old one it, but it will be oh so worth it. I can not wait for it arrive so I can get back to work. I am awfully tired of losing things, and not getting them back. Barely uploaded anything this last time. Didn't see the point since I knew the pc would just crash anyway.

Guess that's it. Back to reviewing, and trying to get back on the top 100. I do have the extra time on my hands, might as well use it.

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629821-Let-the-fun-begin