*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630056-Its-Friday-Bitches
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#630056 added January 16, 2009 at 5:25pm
Restrictions: None
It's Friday Bitches...
...and what a crazy day it is. I got up at 6, usual weekday time. Make lunches, boot up the pc, pour a cup of coffee, wake Zak. And then I finally check my email and guess what - no school. Go back to tell Zak to go back to bed, and he's freaked out over a dream. Hate it when my kids are freaked out. Only makes me worry, and I tend to over react constantly.

As I went out to start the beemer before my doctors appointment, I froze my booty off. -12 degrees will do that to you. Well guess what. It cranked and died. Yep, no vehicle. The battery that is less than a year old was dead. Now BMW batteries are usually under the back seat, but ours was in the truck, so hubby had to practically tear the damn thing apart to get to it. We jumped it after my appointment, and I let it warm up before heading to the garage for a replacement. Since it's a special battery, I had to go and exchange it myself. At this point, I don't even know if hubby has it installed. I was smart. Brought the car home instead of freezing my booty off at the garage. *Laugh*

Had my appointment with the witch that calls herself my doctor. That place was way too busy. Any way, guess it's time for T to have a test. Get to have a mamogram. So NOT looking forward to that. I've had one before, and I have dubbed that machine the boob crusher. Don't act like it's not, you all know it's the truth! And I am sure a man invented it so he could inflict some torture on us as payback. Of this I have no doubts.

ON THERESA'S IPOD -

This is one of my new fav's. Give it a whirl. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL0LmQM-zyk

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630056-Its-Friday-Bitches