*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629956-Do-it-with-your-heart
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#629956 added January 16, 2009 at 3:11am
Restrictions: None
Do it with your heart.
A good evening to you all, Studyees, and what is up? I had plenty of ideas today, but then breaking news hit so let me clear the lane regarding the lesser topics first before I jam up your minds with what really matters. Deal with me.

* Don't know how I managed to cause myself so much pain again in my back.

* Run DMC was elected into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. DMC is on record as saying they would not perform because a member is dead, and they would prefer their fans to remember them as a whole. Coincidentally, Metallica received the same honors. Not only did a member die, but twice did they also replace other guitarists, and no doubt will they perform. This begs the question, who has more class between two groundbreaking heroes of their respective genres? That was my whole blog entry today, in dissertation form, until...

* Ricardo Montalban is dead, RIP. Seriously, I thought he died 10 years ago. No more will he greet me on "Fantasy Island". And yes, I know Herve Villechaize, the dude who played "Tattoo" on the same show and was known for yelling "Da plane! Da plane!" is dead too. He died the year I moved on to better things in life also.

* Winkz was leant a Saul Williams book today from yours truly that he could not stop reading, and wants more. Proof that not only can the youth of today smoke cigs, drink beer and (try damnestly to) fornicate, but they can also get into some cutting-edge poetry and want more. Then, he brought me, in a fit of glee, my mail, which included my Atmosphere package. To which I reacted very teenagerly. With good reason, mind you good Studyees. When I emailed them to find out what the duece was up, I was informed that because I ordered something that wasn't to be released until next week, I wouldn't get the whole order til then. But today, wrapped in the heavy hoodie I am sportin' right now, came the 2 cds PLUS the cd/dvd reissue that supposedly held up the whole transaction. Both Winkler and I did well for ourselves. I got beats, he got his bookbag. (Ask for further clarification.)

* So all this and more has happened, and The J that I have again asked to write an entry but refuses to because her phone's keyboard is cooler than mine picks me up, makes a kickass dinner, and then tells me we're checking out a house to rent that we've had our eye or two or thrice on. I was too excited by all of my other good news to remember the whatwhat I had for her, so we saw a house.

And we fell in love with it. And each other (again), in talking about it.

And I'm not in love with the price, but we'll sacrifice, and the almighty power of love will make this work. That and the almighty power of me finding a 2nd job.

But let's not split hairs right now about details. She proofed me to see if I'm in, and I'm in. She thinks we can do it. No shit, the place is fantastic, with all-new junk holding the place up and making it liveable/rent-to-ownable. But, and there is always a but, I will sweat the affordability. Someone please talk me off the fence, and into a house with a deck and a creek and a master bedroom the size of just my living room and hers combined with a deck also, at the price we pay for our separate places combined. Stoggers, now is the chance for you to jump on your mouse and tell me what you think at The Drop Off.

*** And to think I told her I'd only be a few minutes. Bad B, Bad B.

Big ups to my friends Carol and Randy, for having a beautiful baby boy, again. I love and miss you cats, and I hope all is well. I've been sayin' it for years, but I need to call you soon. And I can't wait for you all to hang out with my Jessica. *Heart* Thanks for bein' great people and great friends. We look forward... *Smile*

And to the rest of you in the Stogger cities of Stogger Nation, GOODNIGHT NOW, Y'ALL! That's my word.

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629956-Do-it-with-your-heart