*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629443-I-got-Faced-Im-not-excited-Word
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#629443 added January 13, 2009 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
I got Faced. I'm not excited. Word.
Hello all you fancy people that love to read this. What is up? A tremendous Tuesday to you all.

Here in my own little get-go of sanctuary do I, as a singular human being, feel complete. Alas, I've been fronted on. While the intentions are nice, it does not sit well in mi casa.

Stogger Nation, I don't much infringe on you, besides randomly randy Christmas cards. But I need you to get behind me on this.

My sister, who I love dearly, decided to "invite" me to her Facebook waste of space on the, in keeping with quotations, "Internet". Shoulda put that money into people rather than this nonsense.

I awoke to my phone, which is sync'd to my Hotmail account, going nutjob on me with emails. That's nice and all, but I don't need the drama. Sure Facebook is nice, but...

But let me have my anonynmity! For the love of a God you don't even see!

These cousins, some of which I have barely spoken to ever, are suddenly adding me to a list of friends. How can they? I didn't exist for 33+ years! Why now?!? With a family that barely tried to keep me involved outside of them saying hi to me when I would walk down the street and they would pass by in their Chevys like "Good for me, sucks to be you!"

Some I would like to keep in touch with. But who the blue fuck is Chris Snyder? Fuck that.

I am anti-social, regardless of my social beings. I am not meant for much. Apparently there is some sort of Facebook thing with my name on it that I do not approve of. Until I cave in to the weight of it all, DO NOT assume it is me. And then, and only then, once I get my ducks in a row, will I Facebook the fuck outta ya, to the point where they need to redesign the site around me.

I love the love, but I do not reciprocate the intentions, Dear Chrissy. Fuck that and a box of Slim Jims.

I could go on and on, but I love my sister and my girlfriend, so I'm gonna shut the frig up. So there.

K, the pkg is in the mail. All apologies for the hideous tape/packaging job. I made Birch Beer shippable.

Good Day Now!

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/629443-I-got-Faced-Im-not-excited-Word