*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630337-What-Next
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#630337 added January 17, 2009 at 7:43pm
Restrictions: None
What Next?
Dylan's cute little passport dropped through Paul's letterbox the morning after Mey Ling and Angel left for Cambodia. Good timing runs in our family, but I still think it would have been a better idea to sort out passports before booking a flight. But then what right do I have to opinions?

Hubby went over to Derby yesterday and today to look after Dylan while Paul worked. It would have suited me if he'd stayed over but a night alone is not something I'll ever be allowed. Tomorrow Paul will come over with Dylan and stay the night and we'll babymind on Monday while Paul works.

The plan now is that Paul will fly to Cambodia with Dylan on Wednesday and stay out there for ten days. Fortunately he still has some leave owing for this financial year. He'll then return alone and Mey Ling will stay out there with the kids for a few weeks. I tend not to believe anything is set in stone any longer and will just quietly await the next alteration or trauma.

Hubby assures me he has told Paul this is the last time he will bail them out and he can't take any more stress. Again I will just quietly await the next development and see if he can be true to his word. Of course I'm not allowed to have any stress of my own.

So let's change the subject; I do get monotonous don't I? Have you ever noticed when you're catching up on blogs and look at the blog page, that when you switch from Page 1 to page 2 and vice versa a whole bunch of bloggers go missing? The top one on page 2 may have been written ten hours ago, but when you click onto page 1 the last one was only written 6 hours ago. I find myself clicking between the pages several times in order not to miss any of my favourites.

I conclude it must be a blogging black hole or a bloguda triangle where bloggers on the cusp of the two pages disappear, with no explanation, then reappear with no memory of their disappearance. There is more to WDC than we know and I suspect there are aliens on the site and unknown forces at work intent on creating havoc.

Okay, just put it down to stress and the need for diversions. I better go to bed before they come to take me away, ha ha, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time, and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats...

If you find my mind wandering aimlessly around Blogville please return it via e-mail. Fifty million gift points if you can straighten it out before posting.





© Copyright 2009 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/630337-What-Next