*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631443-Peoples-is-cray-zay-these-days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#631443 added January 23, 2009 at 2:23am
Restrictions: None
Peoples is cray-zay these days.
Just a quick pop-in, Studyees.

Much love for your support. I am slowly feeling normal. Whatever that is.

Jess is a sweetheart. This all y'all know to be true.

I failed her today. *Frown*

We had the day off and lotsa plans. Thwarted, as usual. Her son flipped his shit at school today. After well-deserved dome she had to pick him up. So I did laundry and cleaned up some.

Excuse me while I burp up the Chinese I brought home.

Then I tried to make a day out of things. Of which I got the proverbial shoe thrown at me for.

Hang on... the hot mom is texting me from upstairs.

Awesome... my focus is shot.

I have the first disc of the first season of The Boondocks on dvd playing, and now I get Zack's blog intro that much more. I want that song. The cd junkie that I am.

So I can be a sweet guy. I do nice things. But I made it clear that I am not a mind reader. If you want a hug because you're pissed that you spent your day driving for a bad reason, tell me, and do it before I try to accomplish a few things. AND, don't try to peg me as having planned this. Like I knew your son would flip out... and if I had things planned otherwise, well, ain't a damn thing got done today anyway. 'Cept yo laundry, fool.

Forget what I wanted to do and didn't get done. Excuse the fact that I had the presence of mind to get cat litter and dinner tomorrow along with some heartburn-inducing Main Moon Chinese that kicked ass.

Blew off everyone today...rescheduled with my bro for the morning, and ignored my dad's call while I was at Tops. Turns out Pop Diesel had a "day from hell." The cynic in me me says dude, you contributed to my life being hell, but the everloving in me is pissed that he didn't call me sooner and set shit up for dinner.

Most importantly, I apologize for not responding personally to the comments on my last entry. Me and J are fine; stronger than ever and looking forward while dealing with all that is today.

And peace to Kåre Enga in Montana for enjoying and being inspired by Hawksley Workman. *Bigsmile* I love your work and all that you've been doing with it. Thank you for giving a poor Cheektowaga boy some legs in Blogville.

Gotta hit the sheets of cotton the woman I intend to spend the rest of my life with is asleep under. Studyees, peace and love. Like Slug from Atmosphere says, if you're leavin' cuz of love, you ain't really livin'. Peace and good fucking night y'all. *Heart*


© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631443-Peoples-is-cray-zay-these-days