*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631691-No-time-like-now
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#631691 added January 24, 2009 at 10:48am
Restrictions: None
No time like now.
Ugh.

This is not fun.

It's too early to call the people I owe callbacks to (Dad and Nicole). Too early to run J's errands, cuz shit isn't open yet for the processing of transactions and me slapping up some pictures.

I have a lunch date at noon with my boy Scottie K, and I have to get back with my bro Mike regarding the petition I dropped off for the March election. The politician in me sucks.

I'm bored outta my skull, and in three hours I will not have time for anyone unless I am engaging them in some way. I should be making time for you, but I get bored easily Studyees, and time on my phone right now is killing me.

I want to go back to sleep. But I can't. Or I won't. I'll have all weekend plus Monday for that.

I don't know who knows what anymore in my life, outside of what they see and assume. And asumptions are as common as assholes...everybody's got one. At least.

Quick note to self: Call Dave either later today or tomorrow...I miss early Saturday breakfasts with that cat, and today would've been perfect. Word.

Peace to my sister. God do I miss her, and she got hit with a bad dose of life recently. She emailed me from Tampa to tell me the news, which is good cuz I don't handle things well. Jess doesn't interpret well on top of it. I hear the word "cancer" and I freak maximus. I immediately fear that someone so strong and vibrant can be taken away from me, even if I was double the douchebag to her.

I may as well chew and ingest an entire cigarette right now, Stoggers.

I'm second-guessing the way even common words look to me right now. Her email sent me to a not-so-rosy place, and fuck the fact that I set my phone to sync to my hotmail account between the elevens AM & PM.

If that shit you have to take gives you super powers Chrissy, then find a way to save me from myself. You used to be really good at it.

Hell, what is a thyroid anyway? What is its purpose, and if it can be removed in a way that a normal life can be regained, is it that important? Is it like a spleen or a hernia? I have my research cut out for me.

She better be ok and come up roses. She has no idea what she means to me. And sometimes I lose that idea, but dammit is she ever the shit.

Studyees, look to the left and to the right. Hug the one you're with, or have some faith. It's an ingredient in what gets us by. GOOD DAY NOW!

© Copyright 2009 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631691-No-time-like-now