*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631505-Im-cleaning-house
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#631505 added January 23, 2009 at 1:25pm
Restrictions: None
I’m cleaning house
Istiqlál (Independence), 5 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Friday, January 23, 2009 about 10:01 AM Pacific Time

I'm cleaning house today and Mom is a bit upset with me. She thinks I'm suggesting that she can't do her job, which she believes is cleaning house by herself. However, Mom is 87 and she isn't as fast as she was when she was 78. She needs a bit of help, but she doesn't think she needs help.

I suppose I could do the house cleaning in the middle of the night when she's supposed to be asleep. That doesn't work out well because she doesn't sleep very good. Anyway I'm cleaning house and I'm not going as fast as I would like. I keep running across bills and stuff that needs dealing with; stuff I need to put in the spreadsheet so that I know how much we owe.

I guess I could wait until I'm finished with the uncluttering and house cleaning. However, I've resigned as the President of the Las Vegas Procrastinator's Society. I have to put the stuff in the spreadsheet while I'm thinking about it otherwise no uncluttering will be achieved.

I thought I would take a break to put some stuff in the spreadsheet, update my AVG virus protection, make a blog entry, and check some websites for cash opportunities. I'm probably going back to work part time next week, but I'm not looking forward to it. However, until I can afford DSL, which will allow me more on-line moneymaking capabilities I'm going to have to hold down a part time job of some type. I'll be alright when I get back into the swing of things. At least, I hope I will.



© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/631505-Im-cleaning-house