*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632059-I-keep-getting-reminders
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#632059 added January 26, 2009 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
I keep getting reminders
Kamál (Perfection), 8 Sultán (Sovereignty), 165 BE – Monday, January 26, 2009 about 7:06 AM Pacific Time

I keep getting reminders to update my blog, so I'm going to update my blog. I spent the weekend uncluttering and still have a long way to go. I put some of Mom's and my debts together in a spreadsheet and got depressed. I am going to finish putting them in the spreadsheet and probably get depressed again, but that is all part of the process.

I am in a positive mood this morning, despite the weird or should I say disturbing dreams I had. All right, maybe disturbing isn't a good description either. In my dream someone put a beautiful sign on the font of my house saying "This is the home of (my mother's name). The front of the house in the dream didn't look like the front of this house. However, the houses in my dreams never look any any of the houses I've lived in and they are always the houses I've lived in.

The only thing the dream did was energize me and make me want to get something achieved today. I'm going to have to reschedule some appointments because we don't have the money for the co-pays in either account and I'm not going to pay a $35.00 overdraft charge for a $10.00 co-pay. I'll make the appointments for next week, after the pension and Social Security checks have hit the accounts.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632059-I-keep-getting-reminders