*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632621-Patrick
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#632621 added January 28, 2009 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
Patrick
While I was taking a nap today my phone rang and it was my son Patrick. He had some good news to tell me. He said that he had heard from the Department of Social Security and that they told him he was approved for his disability. This is great news!*Smile* I have been praying so hard for this for him. He sounded so happy and relieved to get such good news. They will be giving him a monthly benefit that will include his children also. He knows the amount he will receive each month but he hasn't heard yet how much is retroactive.

I know now, that this will make his life so much easier with less stress, as to him ever losing a job again because of his severe asthma and struggling to make ends meet. Especially with the economy as bad as it is.

So far he has managed to keep his asthma in control since his horrible attack in November. His spirits are up and he continues to think positive. His whole outlook on life is so much better now than before that attack that landed him near death's door.

I continue to pray for him and his children.

God is good.*Heart*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/632621-Patrick