*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634214-True-Poets
Rated: GC · Book · Biographical · #1478547
"All books are either dreams or swords."
#634214 added February 6, 2009 at 8:45am
Restrictions: None
True Poets
I feel like I've fallen down on my mission for this blog. I was hoping to talk more about the things I've read and found on WDC than blabber about my life. Looking back, I've barely done the former and have totally  smothered people with the later. I apologize profusely, and plan to fix that mistake right now.

For the past couple of months I've donated review packages to certain auctions on the site. I did it mainly because I ran an auction, and its time consuming but necessary to ensure funds for upgrades and groups. I also wanted to push myself to review more. You learn from experience, and I've got to say, there are some amazing poets out there.

Everyone I've reviews has talent, and I've come to find their voices among the words. Everyone has a unique flavor. Everyone has something to give in their writing. Punctuation is great, but it's the style and flow that captures my eye. These are just a few of the wonderful wordsmiths out there.

Author: drjim
Style: Free-form. Visionary. Has a way with words that leaves me in awe. Plus, he's a really nice person. *Smile*
Sample:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1511068 by Not Available.



Author: ~Windsong~
Style: Can capture the essence of a place and paint you a magnificent, vivid picture with just words.
Sample:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1517726 by Not Available.



Author: aralls
Style: Rhyme and emotionally driven. If emotions could be seen with the eye, these poems would be the way to see them.
Sample:
Lingering Shadow  (E)
Sometimes while searching for ourselves we lose the best part.
#1524892 by audra_branson



Author: PaulZ ~ Je Suis Le Reve ~
Style: Poetry that makes you think, and is not afraid to answer the hard questions.
Sample:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1358185 by Not Available.


Check these writers out, and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2009 LdyPhoenix (UN: ldyphoenix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LdyPhoenix has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/634214-True-Poets