*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636102-Monday-Monday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#636102 added February 16, 2009 at 10:32am
Restrictions: None
Monday, Monday
Ever sigh, and think that things are behind you, you start to move forward only to be smacked upside the head and brought right back in the thick of things? Yeah, well, I'm none too happy about it. If you want to talk about me, I'm right here. I'm easy to find. There are many forms of communication you are free to use to address me. But talking about me in a negative light in another's blog, well that pisses me off to no end.

ILLNESS

My oldest is sick. Doc said on Friday it's a virus, has to run it's course. Well it's Monday morning and he still has a fever of 102.3. He's been miserable all weekend long, not sleeping at night, and is not getting any better. I am taking him back today. Sitting by and watching breaks my heart because I can't do anything for him, except hand out Tylenol and Motrin at the right times. This is not enough! I would feel a million times better if the fever would just go away, but it keeps coming back like an infected sore, irritating as hell.

And to top it off, I got a nice migraine for Valentine's Day. Go me....NOT. I couldn't believe it when the spots starting flashing across my eyes, then the intense sharp pain above my right eye. My left arm went numb, followed by my mouth and tongue. Hubby got me relaxed and I finally slept, but tossed and turned all night, woke up and the migraine was still there, in the same place, as if waiting to explode and knock me down for the count. Now I ask you - How can I take care of a sick kid when I'm like that? I CAN'T!

EDITING

I am almost done editing APF, and am so glad I gave it another read. I forgot how much I *Heart*, *Heart*, LOVE these characters. So with any luck, by the time I head up to the cottage on Thursday, I can give Megan's Man a quick read and be all set for March NaNo. Woots. I am really looking forward to it. I am hoping it will spark something in the back of my mind as well for Distracting Duncan. I need to finish writing that one. Having two unfinished is irritating. And since I lost Jenna's Journey completely, I know I have to get back to rewriting that one, but can't get into it.

MERIT BADGES

I got two today. I still can't believe it. An erotica one for winning the smackdown, and appreciation for sending gp's from the auction to help another members school. So thank you Olivia K.Homecoming and Anastasia. V. Pergakis They made my morning and are much appreciated!

Tis it for today. Time is running out and I have to get my boy well. Not one more day will I sit and watch this crap.

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636102-Monday-Monday