*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636316-Today-is
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#636316 added February 17, 2009 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
Today is...
Editing day. Oh yes, I am into chapter 13, ready to hit chapter 14 of edits. The end is in sight. And I so hate it when I get to a paragraph that makes me cringe and I can't even fathom wtf I was thinking when I wrote, and how to fix it now. But lucky me. Oh yes, because New Beginnings... has been ever so helpful to me today in my screams for HELP. So thanks, lutzy. I am grateful to you for stepping in and keeping me moving forward. Now if only I were convincing enough in my pitch to get her to try March NaNo. *Bigsmile* Seriously, why should I suffer through it alone? I did manage to get Olivia K.Homecoming to try it last year, but life got in the way. I know she was excited and did get the beginning of a book written, so it was still worth it.

The Z man is finally starting to feel better. Been battling a nasty virus since Friday, and today, oh yes. D wakes up, sore throat, coughing. And now, he has a temperature. UGH! So not ready for another one to be sick for days. There is no fun in this house at the moment. And I can only imagine what this means....I am next. *Cry* Say it ain't so. I need some Vitamin C. Just took two before I forgot and ended up sick as a dog. I can not afford to be sick. I don't want to be sick, and so I will fight with everything I have and baracade myself in my bedroom. The boys can text if they need me. *Laugh*


Guess I'm off to see how many more paragraph's I can plow through today. And I have some reviews to give from my auction. Glad that's over, and it was a huge success. I should probably give a shout out to all those who helped make it so with their donations and bids. Maybe tomorrow.

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636316-Today-is