*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636685-Im-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#636685 added February 19, 2009 at 11:02am
Restrictions: None
I'm off..
well, I will be. *Laugh* Heading back to the cottage. And if you can believe in the weather man, then we are in for a nice coating of snow on Saturday. Woots. Might get to race hubby on the lake afterall. Most of our stuff it packed and ready to go. Just have to run out and pick up a few last minute items, like licorice. Yes, it's a must for any trip. *Bigsmile* And I am ready to kick hubby's butt AGAIN with Singstar. I admit I have an advantage growing up here and being a huge music fan, but at least I use it, lmao.

Z man went back to school today. He made it through half the day yesterday, but came home. Hope he can manage an entire day today. D is sleeping off his fever, kinda miserable, but insists he's well enough to head north. Hopefully he will break the fever completely and we can have a bit of fun. Getting away again should be good for all of us.

I am thisclose to finishing the edits on APF. So thankful am I. I am going to print some of Megan's Man and take it with me to read through. Shhh, don't tell hubby I am excited for MarNoWriMo to start, and picked a cute siggie to start using for the month of March as well. If any of you are intersted, click on the sig and it will take you to the forum. Come one, come all. It will so be woth it, I promise!

** Image ID #1391852 Unavailable **
Now I have done my best to stay out of the blog wars, the high school mentality that has become the infectious disease of the mouth around chat. But I am just exhausted by all the crap. FYI - Cliques <<-----(correct spelling, please start using it)exist in every walk of life. FACT. Get over it. Not everyone gets along, personalities clash, but one would hope that a mature adult would learn how to keep their yap shut. You don't have to talk to me, just as I don't have to talk to you. I do not snub people in chat, even those I do not get along with. But it's oh so fun to find out just how people truly feel about you when you come into a room of 7 and are ignored as if you do not exist. Remember that. For if it can happen to me, it surely can happen to you as well. Chat has been a learning experience for me. I get great help there when I need it. I have made great friends there as well. Have shared laughs, and cried with a few too. If it were all to be taken away, I'd be a bit sad, but at this point, it would be for the best. It did save my sanity during MarNaWriMo last year, and my summer in Lebanon.

Off to Target, Licorice is calling....

© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636685-Im-off