*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636509-My-house-is-haunted
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#636509 added February 18, 2009 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
My house is haunted
‘Idál (Justice), 12 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – -Wednesday, February 18, 2009 about 8:14 AM Pacific Time

I have suspected for sometime now that Mom, the cats, and I aren't the only entities living on these premises. The reason for this is that late at night or early in the morning, I feel I'm being watched. I feel someone standing behind me or in the doorway watching me. In addition, the cats react to another presence in the house especially in rooms neither Mom and I are occupying at the time. However, until this morning the ghost has never bother Mom.

This morning our ghost woke Mom up. I don't think the ghost is means us any harm. The ghost is just here living in the house with us and unable to ascend to the next world. When we first moved into the house, I said prayers for the departed for the ghost, whoever it is. Beginning today, I am going to start saying prayer for the departed for the ghost that lives in my house.

This isn't the first house we've lived in that was haunted. When we first moved to Vegas, the duplex we living in was haunted. That ghost was male and he stood in the doorway between the living roo and the hall watching everything that went on in the living room. He just stood in the doorway watching, until then I didn't know ghost were interested in what the living people were doing, but that one was.

The ghost in our present house is either female or we have two ghosts. The one that woke Mom up was female. The ghost I feel watching me is male, so we may have two ghosts living in this house. I'll still say prayer for the depart for the ghost.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636509-My-house-is-haunted