*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637334-My-Mothers-Birthday-is-Coming-up-in-March
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#637334 added February 23, 2009 at 4:22pm
Restrictions: None
My Mother's Birthday is Coming up in March
Kamál (Perfection), 17 Mulk (Dominion), 166 BE – Monday, February 23, 2009 about 1:07 PM Pacific Time

Mom is going to be 88 years old on March 19. She wants to go out for prime rib, but the only coupon I have is her birthday coupon from Marie Calender's. Therefore, we will go there for her birthday dinner. Mom gets $5.00 off of her entree and we both get a free piece of pie, so that is within our budget.

I am keeping track of how much we spend. I have to count the money in my wallet, both bank accounts and the pill bottle, but I think I show more on the budget spreadsheet then what we have left to spend this month. That means I didn't record something and I'm not sure what it was. I do know it was either food or gas, Once I figure out how much we have I will know which it was and can put that amount in the proper place.

Starting in March I am going to keep all the receipts in an envelop and then I won't have to worry about what I didn't put in the spreadsheet. Things have gone fairly well this month, with one exception. I had to turn Balu into the animal shelter for them to put down because we didn't have the money to take her to her regular vet.

Since Balu was Mom's cat, Mom signed the paper. Mom understood why it had to be done, it was difficult. I think I'm having a harder time with it them Mom. Mom is having cataract surgery in March and a birthday.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637334-My-Mothers-Birthday-is-Coming-up-in-March