*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636871-My-sons-are-moving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#636871 added February 20, 2009 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
My sons are moving.
My two youngest sons - Patrick and Matthew(Pat and Matt) are moving into a bigger place this weekend. It is a large duplex they have told me. The bedrooms are bigger and the living room is very large, so they tell me. I am glad that they will be moving from the small apartment where they are now into this much roomier place. I am sure that they and their children will enjoy it more.

I will get to see it when I go down to stay a couple of days with my daughter. I'll be taking the train out of Mount Vernon on Monday for that visit. I'm looking forward to getting away for a few days.

I really need something like this right now to lift my spirits up. It brings to mind that Beatles song "Help Me. " The words keep going through my head..."Help me cause I'm down and feeling sad...won't you please, please help meee!"

There's nothing that can do that better than those great big hugs from my kids and grandkids.*Smile**Heart*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/636871-My-sons-are-moving