*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637173-Leaving-in-the-morning
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#637173 added February 22, 2009 at 4:18pm
Restrictions: None
Leaving in the morning.
I'm feeling better today. My spirits are up, and I'm leaving in the morning to go visit my kids.*Smile* I'm looking forward to having a good visit with them all.

I'll be staying with my daughter for a few days. We plan to have a nice dinner at her house tomorrow and my sons will be attending also. I'm not sure of how many of the grandkids will be there, but it will be great to see the ones that will.

I've been really busy on the site here. Auctions have been closing and I have been fullfilling my donations. It's always time consuming, but really a fun thing to do.

Entries for my monthly contest have started coming in. It's great to have an entry from COUNTRYMOM-JUST REMEMBER ME for the first time! She is a dedicated lady here and fabulous poet.*Heart* Her poems are awesome.

Got to get off of here now and rest my computer eyeballs.*Rolleyes*






My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/637173-Leaving-in-the-morning