*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643493-Yesterday-was-a-blast
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#643493 added April 2, 2009 at 6:20pm
Restrictions: None
Yesterday was a blast
I had so much fun yesterday reviewing for the Review Fools all day! There were plenty of laughs and so many reviews on the Public Review page by all of us who made big fools of ourselves for the day.*Laugh**Laugh**Laugh*
I still don't know who half of those fools were, but I'm sure most knew that I was the Queen Of Hearts, because I was getting emails from some I had reviewed.
We still haven't heard who gets what prize for what category yet. Doesn't really matter it was such a big blast to be in on all that fun.

I did win Mary Lou's Challenge with my most Embarrassing Moment, however. (Bows)

Needless to say, I will be looking forward to dressing up and jumping in for another day of foolishness next time here!*Bigsmile*

Oh, and wasn't that a big weird surprise that The Storymaster had for all of us yesterday???!!! He certainly pulled off the biggest April Fool on here ever.*Laugh*

My Bikers Sig gifted to me from Sultry Enchantress


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643493-Yesterday-was-a-blast