*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643690-Honeybees
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#643690 added April 3, 2009 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Honeybees
A big surprise came in my email. I picked up a Merit Badge for being Funny from The Review Fools. That was real nice and sweet of them Fools.*Laugh*Yes sir, gonna have to do this again next time those Fools review.*Bigsmile*

I got a new signature today for my blog here. I like it. What do ya think? Kinda cute, huh?

I was on MySpace yesterday and found out that my granddaughter Meranda lives in San Diego now! She is married to a Navy man and they have a two year old daughter Jaya, whom I have not seen yet. So, I contacted her on her MySpace and got her phone number. I told her I would call her when I get to San Diego so that we can get together while I am down there. She is pregnant again. I believe the hubby is out to sea now but, I'm not sure. It's so hard to keep up with all of the grandkids...and she is my late husbands blood grandchild(one of four grandchildren that are from his oldest son Rob).

My late husband was married once and divorced before I married him. He had been married to Rob's Mom for six years then divorced for three years before I met him. We were married in 1964 and our marrigae lasted for 36 almost 37 years. We had five children together. Rob was raised by his mother. I had no contact with him until 1990. When we all got together for the first time as a family! Rob has four children who still call me Grandma - Candice, Robbie, Meranda, and Cody. For those of you who are curious you can find their pictures here on MySpace - www.myspace.com/sshadbolt.
I have so many pictures of all of the grandkids on there. Most of them have captions...but some may not.

I am really looking forward to seeing her and little Jaya soon*Smile*



** Image ID #1546233 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/643690-Honeybees