*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645250-Funday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#645250 added April 14, 2009 at 6:22pm
Restrictions: None
Funday
Today was a busy one, and now I am just sitting here taking it easy.

We headed to the continental breakfast, and I will say, yeah, yummy. Why? Cause it's free, duh.*Laugh*

First we hit the grocery store since I needed green apples to go with the peanut butter I brought with me. And let's not forget the baby carrots and motrin. Damn I needed mortrin oh so bad. This is not starting out well if I'm already popping pills. UGH!

Next stop, The Parthenon. And it was almost perfect, except for the fact that the art gallery was CLOSED! *Rolleyes* It was way cool. I really enjoyed looking at all the statues, even though most weren't in the greatest of condition.

After that, we headed to the Hard Rock Cafe. So love that place, no mater what city I find it in. Always will enjoy a great meal, see some cool rock memorabilia. And you know I bought a purple Hard Rock Tshirt. Woots.

Saw the Titan's stadium, Wild Horse Saloon, where MTV had the place staked out and will be recording from tonight, BB King's, a few other hot spots before headed back to the hotel. We did stop at the Grand Ole Opry first though, since it's only a mile from the hotel. It's been great so far, can't complain about a thing....well maybe one. This headache! Wish it would go the hell away.

Tried like hell to post pix, but can't resize them to make WDC happy. Oh well, I'm off....


© Copyright 2009 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/645250-Funday