*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647598-I-spent-all-morning-in-Desert-Springs-Hospital
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#647598 added April 30, 2009 at 7:17pm
Restrictions: None
I spent all morning in Desert Springs Hospital
Istijlál (Majesty), 3 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Thursday, April 30, 2009 about 3:31 PM Pacific Time

I spent all morning in Desert Springs Hospital waiting in the outpatient surgery waiting room. My mother was having the tear duct in her left eye opened. Tomorrow she has an appointment with the surgeon at 9:45 AM for a post operation exam and removal of stitches.

I am tired and I am behind on everything. Therefor, this afternoon and evening I am going to attempt to make blog entries and do some surveys. I will download my intermind.net e-mail because if I do not download it today I will be two hours downloading it tomorrow.

I did get some work done while I waited for my mother to get out of surgery. I started a sestina poem about a rocket taking off and an essay called Nightingales and Roses. The essay is about Ridvan and the declaration of Baha'u'llah. I still have to do a little bit of research on both the poem information and the essay. However, the only other books I took with me, besides my pen and paper journal, were a prayer book and a book on poetry forms.

I do not have a laptop or a cell phone that I can access the internet. For some reason I did not take one of the books I needed to do the research. I did start the items, so now I can work on them this week end and finish the poem before May 11, which is the deadline for the contest.

As I said, I am tired and I think the reason for that is my only food this morning was a peanut butter sandwich and a piece of chocolate candy. All right, at 62 I should know enough to have a good breakfast before leaving the house; even if I am the only one able to eat. This morning Mom could not eat because of the outpatient surgery.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/647598-I-spent-all-morning-in-Desert-Springs-Hospital