*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648907-Im-attempting-to-catch-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#648907 added May 9, 2009 at 10:40am
Restrictions: None
I'm attempting to catch up
Jalál (Glory), 12 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Saturday, May 9, 2009 about 7:21 AM Pacific Time

I'm behind and attempting to catch up. I know it's possible to catch up, I'm just not sure that I can catch up on everything this weekend. The problem is leaving the house and staying away three or four hours. Then on Thursday I was incapable of doing anything because of having my teeth pulled. Today I have to go pick up meds, groceries and then go to The Home Depot for cement and a mop bucket.

I'm not sure how much the mop bucket will help when it comes to getting the floors mopped, but I will get one and a decent mop. It's not going to do me any good to get depressed because both of us being depressed isn't going to get anything done. I suspect I'll be up all night either writing or doing housework, what I need is a maid, but I can't afford one.

Sometimes Mom seems better and sometimes she seems worse, I suspect she may be depressed, but I'm not really sure. I'll have to take to her doctor next week if possible, in the mean time there are certain subjects I'm going to have to avoid or she gets mad. I can understand her being upset and depressed, the problem is she decides she knows what is going to happen to her and won't consider anything else, which frightens me because often times what we focus on we attract.

I've got cloths in the washer I'm going to have to hang out before I go to the stores. My meds will be ready at 9:30 AM and Mom's at 11:30 AM in different stores. Fortunately, I have to get gas as well, so if I pick my meds up first or second, then by the time I've finished the other shopping Mom's meds will be ready.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/648907-Im-attempting-to-catch-up