*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651108-The-Last-Time-I-Saw-Richard
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#651108 added May 22, 2009 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
The Last Time I Saw Richard
This is my response to "The Last Time I Saw Richard for Thursday, May 21, 2009 in the "Follow the Leader

I think, but am not sure, that the title of this entry has something to do with a song. Probably a Beatles song, however as I said I am not sure. Besides, I am going to take a completely different approach to this response, which may or may not have anything to do with the Beatles. By the way, Ringo was my favorite in that group.


“The last time I saw Richard,” Lana said, pouring coffee into Jai’s cup, “was at Moon Base Two. He was dressed in an early twentieth century man’s business suite, with a paisley tie.”

“Was he going to a fancy dress party?” Jai watch as Lana cut two more pieces of German chocolate cake.

“No,” Lana poured herself another cup of coffee and sit down. “Apparently he’s taken the latest fad fashion trend to heart.”

“Which trend is that?”

“Mixing and attempting to match fashions from different historical eras.”

“Oh, so I guess that means he’s dressing himself now.”

“Yes, Jai, and he really should hire a professional dresser or at least a fashion consultant.”

“Well, at least he stills stands out in a crowd.”

“And sometimes he stands on the dark side of the moon without an environmental suite.” Both women giggle.

© Copyright 2009 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651108-The-Last-Time-I-Saw-Richard