*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651353-2-easy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shyly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #1563697
she loves me...she loves me not! he loves me...he loves me not!
#651353 added May 24, 2009 at 3:51am
Restrictions: None
2 easy
Chapter 3


They went to the caf only to find Keith sitting with a bunch of girls and some guys, Sanam rolled her eyes.


         “Look at mister I got a meeting” she said standing over Keith’s head.  Keith turned a guilty head towards her.


         “I did have a meeting, ask Matt, Joey? It was cancelled”          


         “Whatever, can ya’ll make a seat for me and Shaniq?”


         “Luckily for you, there’s two more empty seat” Keith wiggled his eyebrows at her, Sanam slugged him, he’d obviously kept a seat for them. Sanam made sure not to make eye contact with


Joey.  She pulled Shaniq’s arm along with her.


         “Come on, were goanna go get something to eat” When they had gotten their food, Sanam was stuck sitting next to Joey while Shaniq scurried to sit next to Keith.  Sanam made sure not to make her displeasure obvious, Joey also seemed as uncomfortable with her as she was with him.  He cleared his throat once, but Sanam paid him no mind.


         “So, how was summer?” He finally asked, she didn’t say anything…he said it once more.


         “Nam, Nam he talking to you” Keith frowned at her, obviously suddenly noticing the obvious tension between them which he had currently ignored.


         “Oh um yeah, it was good” she mumbled but wouldn’t look at him…after that, Keith sat the whole dinner paying his total attention to none but them, even with Shaniq blatantly flirting with him.  Sanam was quieter through the whole dinner than she had ever been…not even when her grandmother died had she been this quiet…but then again she’d been busy wetting his shirt…first time he’d ever seen her cry.


As they were about to leave, Joey pulled her in a corner asking to talk to her.


         “We don’t got nothing to talk about” She said calmly, she hated showing anger, she knew she had a temper, a very big temper.          


         “Look you can’t just keep ignoring me”


         “I don’t see why not” she frowned at him…whole time thinking what an insect he was…a really cute insect that had played her.          


         “Look, I was wrong Nam…I was just really mad and said shit…I didn’t mean any of it” right telling her that she wasn’t shit and how he could get girls that not only looked like girls but who acted like it too wasn’t intentional…the dumb ass


         “Whateva” She tried to turn


         “Nam…I still like you, I just couldn’t get over us braking up…please, at least lets still be friends” He looked so freaging pitiful, his hair braided, his brown eyes pleading, his thin lips skewered…she could still remember how she had fallen for the pretty Spanish words that had come out of those lips of his.


         “Don’t just blow me off Nam, we were cool before we ever got together, come one, two years of friendship?  Don’t just let it go to waste” He held her arm, that’s what Joey was good at…spouting pleads all over the place.  But he was right, and she really wasn’t as hurt as before, just really insulted…


         “Fine…I’ll think about it, I got to go now” without waiting she walked off…Shaniq and Keith had left her, figures, show Keith a pretty girl and he was completely gone.  As she turned the corner to her room she saw Keith and Shaniq going into his room-the boys and girls lived on the same floor, right next door to each other…not the most pleasant experience of her two years in college, she only kept to this floor because she knew so many people on it-she shook her head, Shaniq had turned out to be real easy.





As he kissed her neck, she wrapped her arm around his neck.  He slowly laid her on the bed but not rushing her.  He wasn’t hurried, instead very patient, he didn’t seem like another one of those guys that just wanted to do it without fineness, and he seemed experienced…


         “Wait, wait” with the first wait he lifted off of her, she could remember the times she’d told a guy to wait or stop and it’d taken a couple of pushes to finally get their attention…then they’d called her a tease.


         “Are you okay?” he looked worried and Shaniq couldn’t help but think this could very well be the type of guy she could fall for, really fall for.


         “We’re moving too fast…I don’t want to be a one night stand, and I feel like if I have sex with you on the first day I meet you, that’s what this is going to be” she waited for him to say something mean, but he seemed to be really considering her words as he looked at her…and he wasn’t staring at her chest.


         “Okay, I guess that’s true” he smiled gently at her, “I ain’t gon lie, I’ve done my fair share of one night stands, but I’d actually like to get to know you” he shrugged then lay back down on the bed, hands behind his head.  “So tell me all about you” he grinned mischievously at her, she stared at him for a while then suddenly burst out laughing.





© Copyright 2009 Shyly (UN: djoulde at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shyly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651353-2-easy