*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651948-Western-Conference-Champs-Baby
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#651948 added May 27, 2009 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Western Conference Champs Baby...
Woooooo Hooooooo. Hot damn! Oh happy Day! Let's Go Red Wings! And the third game in a row to go into OT. Couldn't believe we went scoreless through the first two periods. But the third, wow, what 20 minutes of non-stop action. And the two goals in that period, AMAZING. Especially Chicago's. A new goalie, doesn't see much time, stops the puck flat on his stomach, by lifting his leg. Unbelievable. So glad we ended it in 5 games. Now onto Pittsburgh, rematch of last years Stanley Cup Finals. Hmmm, should be a hell of a series that's for damn sure. And the Zamboni song is running rampant through my head. I wanna ride the Zamboni. Yes I do!!

Synopsis was a bit long. So I've cleaned it up and am waiting to see if the second version is better. Sigh. Waiting for word is pure torture. Which is why I intend to send Duncan out just before I head overseas. Won't have internet for about a week, and that way I won't be checking my email every 5 seconds. *Laugh* I swear this blog has the perfect name. I am living THE WAITING GAME.

Other than that, I'm close to hitting 990 reviews. Was hoping to hit 1,000 by the end of May, but I'm a bit lazy when it comes to reviewing lately. Only doing about two a day. Need to step that up. Have two hand written, but need to type them in. Probably in the morning when the house is nice and quiet. I so love that part of the day.

OK - the hair is straight. Hanging there. And I hate it. Printed out pictures of a few styles I'd like, but when it comes down to it, I'm not sure I want to chop it all off. Hubby keeps laughing at me, so indecisive. As much as I loved that old style, it's work. The perm, not so much. 5 minutes and go. Damn the older I get the, lazier I am. What is up with that? A habit I intend to break. So I need to come up with a plan by Saturday. To chop, or not to chop, that is the question. You can leave the answer to that burning question in the comments section. Vote for short or long....if it's short, think Lisa Rinna. Love that wild look. As for the straight and long......I'm at a loss. Suggestions would be good here. *Laugh*

Music Wars. I love this band. Check them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvt8puRC0Qw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfzrqLIniE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iawro7IfoCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgmNP8U6jd0


Tis all I have........Mistress T is out


© Copyright 2009 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651948-Western-Conference-Champs-Baby