*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651981-Late-night-blog-entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#651981 added May 28, 2009 at 3:05am
Restrictions: None
Late night blog entry.
It is almost midnight, but I feel I must do a blog entry tonight. I can't believe it's been six days since I wrote in my blog! Lazy me. I have no excuses, really.

Tomorrow my daughter Julie has an echo-cardiogram. Her doctor set it up because of an irregular heartbeat upon examining her. Hopefully all will go well with the ultra sound of her heart. I guess this has been going on for quite some time now. I pray it is only stress related and not some heart condition. We are concerned because her father had so many heart problems and the heart problems ran in his family.

She will also be taking her daughter Alexandra to an orthopedic surgeon to get a cast put on her leg. She broke her leg at the ankle and above it before the Memorial Day weekend. She was running down the steps at school trying to catch up to her friend and she took a bad tumble and fall. Poor thing has been home lying down with an ice pack for the extreme swelling. The swelling is going down now, so it is time to cast the leg. There is a chance she may have to have surgery done on the ankle first. Gosh, I hope not.

I will be saying some prayers for them. I told Julie that I would call and check on them late tomorrow afternoon. Her hubby Justin will be taking time off work to be with her during her testing. For that I am thankful.



** Image ID #1546233 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2009 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/651981-Late-night-blog-entry