*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652317
by Sunny
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1557641
A 30 day writing challenge!
#652317 added November 7, 2011 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Day 22 / 500 Words +
** Image ID #1558952 Unavailable **

Word Cnt: 560


What did the house look like office Wilson? Things were turned over, food was on the floor, a mirror was busted, it was pretty messed up. Did you see any kids toys laying around? No sir. Did you even know there were kids in the house? No sir, not till my partner came out with them. What do you mean out with them? I was down stairs when looking around my partner went up stairs.

Your honor I am done with this witness and the honorable judge looked at him and told him he may now step down.

His partner officer Sheets was called and the prosecutor had him tell what his partner did before turning him over to Sarah's lawyer. And as Sarah's lawyer got up he grab a folder and upon walking toward the center of the court he said I understand you found Sarah? Yes sir. Where was she hiding?

I found her hidden deep in a closet she made it hard for her to be found. And upon you finding her what was she like? Like a scared animal only worse. Her face had dried blood on it and cuts the gashes I could clearly see.

What did you say to her? I said Mam you are safe now please come out, and I extended my hand. What did she do, she sat there for a bout thirty minutes like she was debating on what I had just said. I told her that I would take care of this. What did that mean office Sheets? It meant I was gonna take him away.

What happened next, she ask me where her children were? I said you have children here? Yes she then placed one of her hands on her forehead as if she were wiping away sweat. I ask her if he looked in here for her and she said yes, yes he did. And he did not find you? No

Then what happened? I ask her where her kids were? She said they are all more and likely in one bedroom so I left to go check out the bedrooms and in the second bedroom I looked in there they all were cuddled together and not moving.

When they saw me they still did not move, it was unreal, like something you would watch in a TV movie or something. What did the kids tell you, nothing sir. I ask them if they were okay, but they never said a word. How many children were in the bedroom? Three sir.

What happened next, Sarah came to the room and the kids jump up off the bed and ran to her. I saw a lot of love between her and her children. Officer Sheets, what happened next? We all went down stairs and I ask her what had happened. What did she say? She said how many times are you all gonna come out here before you really do any thing? What did she mean by that? I don't know sir, that was the first time I and my partner had ever gone there. Did you ask her what she meant? No sir, I let her say what ever she wanted or needed.


© Copyright 2011 Sunny (UN: sunnie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sunny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/652317